Bank anywhere anytime with Greater Springfield Credit Union’s mobile app.
- Stay up to date with the latest account balances
- View transaction history for 30 days
- Easily transfer money between all of your GRSCU accounts.
- Schedule, edit and track all bill pay payments
- Deposit your checks 24/7 by taking a picture of the front and back of the check with your phone.
With our free Homebanking you can access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer or mobile device. You can make transfers, view account history, and access E-statements. Our free Bill Pay is available with your checking account allowing you to pay bills anytime, anywhere. Save yourself time and money using these services.Online Banking
The Greater Springfield Credit Union’s Bill Pay Service is an online service that allows you to pay bills using the internet. Bill Pay works just like a checkbook. When it’s time to pay a bill, instead of writing a check and mailing it, you just log onto our Bill Pay website www.grscu.org and we’ll do it for you. It’s that simple. You have complete control. We’ll only mail a check for you when you ask us to. You can even set up automatic recurring payments for your bills that don’t change from month to month, such as your mortgage payment or car loan payment.
It’s easy to enroll and Free! Here are a few benefits you can enjoy with E-Statements at GRSCU…
- Convenience– You can access your E-Statement anytime and anywhere.
- Security– We protect you with online security measures and privacy.
- Archives– We archive your past statements for up to 2.5 years to view and print anytime.
- Control– You may choose to opt-in or out at any time.
To sign up for E-Statements, log in to your Online Banking and on the right hand side of the screen click Online Statements under the Services Tab. Follow the prompts to get signed up and enrolled!