Current Available Positions
Business Development Associate- To improve the Credit Union’s field of membership by identifying and obtaining new sources of membership. Increases membership penetration level. Assists in development and management of growth programs. Responsible for increasing membership within the guidelines of the NCUA and Board of Directors through coordination of trade shows, special events, financial education, onsite visits, and networking. Networks with business and community partners to deepen relationships and brand recognition within the local community. Assists in the development, coordination, and implementation of staff training, policy, marketing and advertising promotions and overall Credit Union growth. Growth tracking, administrative duties, and special projects as assigned.
- To meet the Credit Union’s growth objectives with respect to membership growth, penetration levels and community partnerships.
- Continue to grow and develop merchant programs.
- Maintains an active, positive, professional image and reputation for the Credit Union in the community.
- Cross sells to existing membership to increase household profitability.
- Provides direction to management on trade shows and special events for current and future level of participation.
- To deliver planned results within budget.
- Has flexible scheduling and is able to work early morning, evening and weekend events as scheduled. Balances time in and out of the office to ensure all administrative duties are accomplished as well as visibility in the community and at scheduled events.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: at least four years of similar or related experience. Strong knowledge of business development strategies is required. Thorough understanding of sales and marketing field and excellent public relations and negotiation.
Education: Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school. Prefer college degree in marketing or related field.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves frequent personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
- Excellent grammar, written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable and able to make presentations and speak to groups and organizations.
- Ability to work with people at all levels.
- Knowledgeable about all Credit Union products, services and policies.
- Ability to work and travel independently. Ability to work flexible days and weekends.
- Good organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
**Equal opportunity employer, including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.